~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Result dah kuar!!!!

yesterday was a stressful dAy for me...
why?...
coz yesterday my result kuar...
really stress as i didn't do well in my final examination (well i always did not perform well ha3)
but this semester was a lil bit crucial moment for me as if i have any fail paper then i have to extend one more semester...
hell noooooo...
so yesterday i asked fai i she can take a peek at my result..
so she did and Alhamdulilah i pass all my exam paper..
well no A's for my law paper ( but still B's quite good rite????)
i thankful to ALLAH s.w.t for everything...
to my parent for all their pray...
and to all my friends for their assistants through this semester...
love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment