~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Thursday 3 April 2014

Annyeong 2014!

Omg its been like forever...
My last posting is about my chambering and guess what i'm officially a lawyer now!
okey juz got my order.. no pc yet but do i look like i care????
ha3 i'm still officially a lawyer!
okey sad and devastated news i'm not being retain...
once my senior told me that my boss would x fire me but he will refuse to retain me... thats mean you are x good enough for him...
he3... sorry Mr. H i'm not good enough for you...
But Alhamdulilah 'm happy with my new office..
yes2... my paid is x that much but get a life guys 
we are talking about Muar...
how high this small city can pay u?
So i'm happy with what i have now but still hoping for the best in the future..
still pour all my effort to my novel..
its been so long that i left my writting so need to finish it...
he wish me gudluck..
aja! aja! hwaiting....
Gambate kudasai...
ceema...

No comments:

Post a Comment