~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Thursday 24 March 2011

friends..

ada x orang yang xsuka ada member@kawan?
i alway think those without friend is a loner..
bukan bila kite ad kawan susah senang ad orang yang boleh bantu?
bukan lah ada kawan juz untuk time kita susah no..that is x what i mean it juz riends ni adalah shelter untuk kite berlindung bila kite jauh dari rumah kita..
bila tiada ibu bapa di sisi adik beradik saudara mara kita akan beralih ke insan2 yg paling dekat dgn kite at that time and that insan is our friend!
I'm so thankful to my friends for always be with me during hardship and also during my happy moment..
Fai..
even though mulut hang xbleh blah but u have the most pure heart.. thnk u for all ur help..
luv u beb..
Sally..
strict with me for my own good i know that.. and i totally appreciate it.. thank u for always be here whe i need a shoulder to cry on.. luv u dear..
Nelly..
scholar among us..thank u for always patiently teaching me when I'm lost..thank u so much.. luv u honey..
Syikin..
thank u for laughing at my joke..eventhough i know i'm not that funny in person..
thank u so much.. luv u baby
Mastura..
even though we far across the state but our friendship is close enough..
we misses u damn much girl! lurve u sweety..

                                  난 내 친구 사랑!

No comments:

Post a Comment