~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Changes...

People always changes..
whether from good to bad or from bad to good..
from nice to evil or from evil to nice..
we all need to change someday..
we cannot always stay at the same spot for the rest of our life..
I'm to gonna change..
From the old me to a better me..
I need to change or else i would always be like this..
tired...
Being ignored...
not appreciated...
mistreated..
No more my old me..
here it come my new me..
me that would keep smiling even though live is hard..
me that always be strong for the sake o my family..
me that would always be there for my friend..
me who would appreciate my self..
let us all change for the better...
anyway keep smiling guys and remember if there is one people who hurt you.. there would be ten other people that would heal the wounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment