~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Saturday 24 March 2012

We are not belong together...

Never know this day would come at last..
kinda shocked myself...
you dump me like i'm nothing to you...
don't you ever remember our memories together?
i guess no rite...
i you remember you would not break my heart into pieces like this...
i don't mind at all if you decide to leave me..
but please do it like a gentleman...
let me go in a nice way like how you propose me to be your girl...
is't too much to ask..
i juz want to hear  "you, i'm sorry but i'm letting you go..."
i would not shouted like a crazy bitch,,,i may cry but not till i became blind..
no..that is not me..
i would accept it because i always believe love without both heart would never succeed..
so don't you worry if i cannot accept it..
i rather being told that you did not love me anymore than you dump me without any word..
you are so mean but i would still forgive you because we use to be a lover...
this wound would be heal someday...
so don't you worry be happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment