~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Friday 20 April 2012

man decides to change in the 12th hours but dies on the 11th

I'm always thinking when i should change?
when i made up my mind.. there must be something occur..
then i started to forget my determination..
then i thought to myself..
"hey life is still young babe..chill out...you got an ample time in front you"
is it true???
do we actually have a lot of time...
do you ever think that when you decide to change in the future but then you died before that..
you do not even have time to repent and ask forgiveness from Allah S.W.T and with others...
we can never predict the future..
times would never wait for us...
i really hoped my changes would last...
i'm not saying that i'm totally changed
but still i'm trying 
so let's all change for the better..
we never know what would happen in the future rite..
i wish all the best to me and to all of you..
lets change in the 11th hours and don't wait to change at the 12th hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment