~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Missing Her

Oh God we miss her so much...
especially during this time where she should be busy preparing hari raya cookies...
hu3 only my mom that excited baking a cookies...
i know my abah also sad but he have to suppresses his feeling for us..his children
yesterday he went to the place he always go with mak...their dating place...
i know he misses her..
so are we abah...
she was the best mak i ever gonna have...
nobody can replace her that's for sure.
she was the most brave and courage women i ever found in my life...
a woman who never afraid to face a hard life... facing cruel fate because she always believe that someday she would be success in her life. 
But we can only make a plan as Allah S.W.T knows better...
she gone without having the opportunity to change her life...
it's okey mak... akak would make it come true... your dream is now my goal...
i would keep my promise to you... 
Akak would be strong for the sake of our family...
we would always stay together...
I love you mak...love you so much...
May mak rest in peace among those who believe... Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment