~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Friday 25 November 2011

Get loss you freak!

do you ever wonder why there were to many perv guy in this world...
i know i'm not so damn gorgeous like others!
i may not pretty enough...cute enough
but still do i not worth enough for your slightly respect?
hah???you biyatch!!!
do you seriously think that when i'm fat i would be foolish enough to give you everything???
read my lip... h.e.l.l  t.o.  t.h.e  n.o
hey..which century do you think you live in?????
i'm may look open on the outside but inside i'm still a girl who would protect my dignity till i found someone who deserve to have me..
i would keep my dignity for my legally wed hubby..
not for you! you damn bastard...
talk without brain and make fool out of yourself....
i hate you so much rite now and i would not forgive you ...
damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments: