~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Friday 25 November 2011

Sailing through new world...

recently some of my friend have gone through new life..
Congratz ollz...
some of you have been engaged as well as married...
made me really thinking for a moment...
when would it be my moment to sail into this new different world..
for sure rite now is still not a good moment as i'm not ready yet hu3...
for those who have taken a big step entering a new world...i salute you'll...
it is not easy you know to share our life with others...
but then this is part of our life..so there is no way to escape
and for sure when the right time come to me i would never run but i would accept it with big smile and open heart..
but right now my heart is still for my family and my study...
not thinking about love commitment yet...
love have to wait for 2 or 3 years...
now i have a bigger responsibility toward my family first.. that is my priority...
so until the day i sail into new world to come... i would be waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment