~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Saturday 26 November 2011

Gud guy almost extinct...

seriously gud guy almost extinct...
juz chatting at Tagged with sum of my friends...
then this guy add me...
i as usual juz approve anyone ha3..
then he started to talk rubbish...
"don't u like me?"obviously yeah...i juz know u for about 5min dear how am i supposed to like u..
"i'll make u horny..."
no need boy...
"i'll sent u my xxx photo if u want dear"
ha3...don't make me laugh...if i want xxx photo...all i need is juz google it...
why lah there is no decent guy in this world nowadays..
all they think rte now are sex..sex...and sex....
don't they feel tired at all about sex???
sometimes i'm thinking that guy only need sex to survive ha3...
but when it comes to marriage, they would search for a better person...
rich with religion....
so typical man...
annoying!!!!!
wish i would find a decent guy that accept me the way i am and not only try to make love with me...
urgggghhhhhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment