~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Happy Belated Bufday 2 me...

Allah selamatkan aku...
Allah selamatkan aku...
Allah selamatkan diri ku ini...
Allah selamatkan aku ha3..
happy bufday 2 me!!!!!
walaupun dah lepas lebih kurang 2 hari tapi still xterlewat untuk wish dekat diri sendiri kan3....
tahun nie xcelebrate pun coz xder masa kan..jadi juz let the day go like an ordinary day...
reminder to my own self:
" you have grown one year older...so don't act like a spoil child anymore..
think hard and think smart in ur study..
learn to forgive and to forget..
try to accept anything that happen in ur life as a challenge and always remember Allah would alway be with 
those who in need..
be nicer to all...love them more than they love u..
most importantly always thank Allah for still letting u to keep going in this world, thanks ur parent for bring in u into this world..ur friends as they would always be there for u when u in need and ur love one as he would wait for u patiently forever.  lastly thanks to ur own self for always being u...happy bufday dear me!!!"




happy-dada
birthday-wawa
to me- me!!!
Tq guys for the effort....


No comments:

Post a Comment