~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Saturday 25 June 2011

Love or be loved????

people often said they were in love...
i'm also one of that person...
it was a happy moment in my life..
a moment when we felt that our heart full with love...
but those that person felt the same as our???
if we are lucky enough than he or she may return to us the same felling
but if not????
do we still have to wait???
if before i may wait until he choose to love me..
but now hell to the no....
now i kept on believing one thing..
love may not come by it's on self but it doesn't meant that love that we search would be the only 
love in our life..
if someone else came in our life and share their love with us why not we take it???
may be that love would be the best love for us....
same goes with me rite now.. 
the love that i wish can light the darkness in my heart never come
but other light willing to illuminate my heart....
maybe that was the best for me...
maybe be loved is rather the best thing than in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment