~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Wednesday 22 June 2011

life is like a canvas..

Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different"
                                                                               Anonymous  


this quotes really suits me right now..
i once think to let everything go...
i once think that my step could not walk any further..
i once think i'm the most useless person in the world...
i once think my existence should not even happen...
but then i started to remember Him...
ALLAH S.W.T... 
who am i to question the path He have set me to go on.... 
a path that sometimes full with great and big adventure...
a path that always fill with beautiful laughter and sorrow tears...
a path that He have inspired me to choose...
life is like a canvas, and i'm the one who have the right to paint it...
so i have to strengthen my heart..take a deep breath..gather all my guts..
and start painting...
But then my painting only full with dark aura and it full with sorrowfulness...
" your painting full with sorrow..why don't u put some color in your painting"my inner self spoke to me
"can i...? " i then reply
"you are the painter dear" my own self then reply back to me..
"who are they to judge your own painting?" she added..
"But how...?" i asked back...
"How on earth i want to add color to my sorrow painting?" i keep on asking...
" By keep smiling and continue laughing my dear me" my heart then reply... 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment