~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Saturday 2 July 2011

mood:sedih+terkejut+xsangka+pilu+sayu=kematian BEBOLAN

mood sangat sedih sekarang....
bebolan kucing yg paling baik dan comei didalam dunia telah pergi meninggalkan kami sekeluarga...
maybe people would think that i'm a lil'bit overacted but that was the fact!
we treat our pet more like a family rather than like they were an animal...
so when we lost one of it it mean a lot to us...
the first time they open their eyes to see the world...
the first time they show their affection to us...
the first time i have a courage to cuddle them...
all still intact in my memories and for sure i would never erase it..
that's for sure...
for example our "BOBOLAN" is maybe a pet for all but this lil cat is like my baby..
for some people the death of this cat maybe like a joke so they can laugh and make fun of me for crying...
but the wound and the scar only me can feel it...
so juz shut the fuck up...
don't say a word that can hurt me at this moment...
cause i would say a mean word than u would never expect to come from me...
farewell my dear baby and i would never forget my lil bobolan...
kenchana yo....hwaithing!!! Forget things don’t mean u would heal the wound...
so never forget it...

2 comments:

  1. takziah.... aku tumpang simpati.... well i knoe about u my dear.... ko mmg cpt terharu... tgk iklan kt tv pon blh nangis niekn yg rapat ngan ko.....

    ReplyDelete