~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Monday 11 July 2011

Counting the Days...

Counting the days rite now...
lagi 4 hari...
16.07.2011 genaplah  perhubungan kami selama empat tahun...
thanks b for always be with me..
thank you 4 accepting me the way i am..
thank you for willingly tolerate with me...
i owe you a lot..
so i pay you with my love..fair and square rite hu3...
sorry for not taking care my heart properly...
hu3 ada terwaving cikit kat someone else..
tapi i already learn my mistake here...
B pun jangan nak waving2 okey...
pandang-pandang jeling2 syg xkisah but lebih2 is totally prohibited hu3...
ini amaran keras dari kerajaan hati SHaSha hu3...
i would always love my abang gemuk forever hu3...
muah sekali...
muah dua kali...
and muah banyak2 kali...

2 comments:

  1. geli aku baca.....
    aku doakan 4 u guys.....
    ko pun jgn nk waving2 lak....
    xpe2 t aku control ko dr waving....

    ReplyDelete