~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Saturday 20 August 2011

How I became Korean Fanatic?

It's all began with this K-Drama!!!
hik3 Goo Jun Pyo is so damn Handsome! But not forgetting my gorgeous Won bin ahaks!!

Do you remember this drama?
yes it is " BOYS OVER FLOWER"
i bet u remember so no need for me to share to you all bout the synopsis rite?
A story about a 4 rich boys called F4 lead by the most handsome boys Goo Jun Pyo!
then he fall in love to a common girls name Geum Jan Di..
their love full with challenges and the have face againts all odds in other to be happy..

Due to this drama
my love and addiction began..
but Korean full with drama, great variety and amazing songs!
therefore my decision to became a K-fans is a great decision hik3...
hik3 never felt to leave korean yet so let's wait until i find other things that made me crazy!
Hik3... 



No comments:

Post a Comment