~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Thursday 18 August 2011

True Love???


This quotes make such a meaningful meaning rite?
If that's person was not meant for us no use we stick to it...
no use if we stay with that person if we know he is not the one...
as this quotes mention that if we love someone but the path is hard why don't we let it go?
if his meant for you then his yours but if he do not come back then just let it go...
no use forcing love because you know you would not be happy..
i said this based on my own experienced...
i try to stick with this one guy but the sweets love became sour...
we started to argue a lot and we also yell to each other...
then i realize this is not want i really want in relationship..
so i give him a call and i ask for a breakup...
I may look like a coward coz i'm afraid to said it face to face but at least i'm brave enough to end something that both of us know would not have any happy ending..
then he never come back to me so that bring the meaning that he is not meant for me hu3...
it is ok cause i'm happy now ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment