~Tepuk tampar dipagi hari~

welcome to my other side of world...
world where i'm free to express my feeling...

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Molkang~Molkang... hik3

Molkang2 Couple (so sweetZZZ)

eunjung (T-ara) and Lee jang woo is my new favourite couple for We Got Married!!!! i have stop watching WGM when Adam couple decided to end their virtual marriage...seriously sad moment for me hu3... but then yesterday while i'm browsing internet i saw this cute couple...my molkang-molkang couple hu3!!! why i called them Molkang-molkang or "fluffy-fluffy" in English is because of the way eunjung say it... 

but this couple seriously in love and have fast5 skinship differ from Adam couple.. and Mr-General is so damn drop jar gorgeous ( for me lorrr) other people maybe think differently... and eunjung is so beutiful and so cute.. there a like a match made in heaven hu3....

hopefully this couple would last longer than Adam couple because i really wanted to follow their love path!!!
my Molkang-molkang couple hwaithing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment